Collection of Information Information You Give Us:
- information you provide when registering for an GAG account, or in your profile and account settings, including your name, username, email address, postal address, phone number, bio, and website URL;
- information you provide about your preferences and interests;
- information you enter in forms on the Services;
- information contained in User Content that you provide on or through the Services;
- information you may provide to us through other social media services;
- transaction information, including your buying activity;
- inquiry information, including when you use the Services to contact us or other Users;
- information based on your use of any other features of the Services;
- email, phone or any other communications between you and us.
Information Collected Automatically: We automatically collect certain information about how you access and use the Services. Examples of this information may include but are not limited to Internet browser, operating system, device, and application identifiers, IP address and geo-location information, access times and dates, referring and exit pages, click-stream data, search queries, pages viewed, time spent on pages, bounce rate, and login frequency.
Information from Other Sources: We may receive or collect additional information about you from third parties, including but not limited to demographic information, additional contact information, and credit history information from credit bureaus or other sources, and we may add this information to other information in our records, as permitted by law. Our uses for such information may include but are not limited to User authentication, fraud detection and prevention, credit-related decisions, and customer support.
Information from Mobile Use: You may be able to access the Services on a mobile device, for example, through a mobile application or a mobile web browser. When you download or use our mobile applications or otherwise access the Services on a mobile device, we may collect information about your location and mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to customize the Services, Content, and marketing for your location. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services, and your choices for location services may vary depending on your mobile device.
Use of Information
- provide the Services to you, including new Services that we may later develop;
- provide you with customer support;
- customize, measure, improve, and develop the Services, Content, and marketing;
- contact you by email, postal mail, telephone, fax, mobile devices and/or text message (SMS) to address issues with your account or the Services, collect fees, resolve disputes, or for other purposes permitted by law;
- contact you by email, postal mail, telephone, fax, mobile devices and/or text message (SMS) to inform you about the Services, and to send you marketing communications, updates about the Services, and promotional offers;
- facilitate your participation in contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions;
- facilitate your transactions, inquiries, and communications with us and other Users;
- perform other functions as described when the Personal Information is collected.
Accounts and Profiles
We provide registered Users with settings on the Services to control whether they receive certain communications from us. You may choose to stop receiving promotional emails from us at any time by following the unsubscribe link in those emails, by changing the communication preferences in your profile and account settings, or by contacting us. Please note that such requests may take up to ten (10) business days to process, and you may continue to receive promotional emails from us during that time.
Other Websites and Services
Favourites and Follows
The Services may include features that enable you to save or designate your “favorite” artists, designers or other creators, artwork or other items, or categories of artwork or other items. The Services may also include features that enable you to “follow” artists, designers or other creators, or categories of artwork or other items. You may be able to share information about your favorites or follows on or through the Services, as described by us in connection with these features, or as otherwise indicated in your profile and account settings. We may provide privacy settings to control if and how certain information about your favorites, follows, or followers is shared with others, and you should review your profile and account settings regularly to be informed of your current choices. These features may also include privacy settings that enable you to make choices at the time the features are used, as indicated on the Services.
Inquiries and Transactions
When you use the Services to perform a transaction with us, we may share your name, email address and other contact information with the primary seller (“Artist”) to facilitate your transaction with them. Sometimes additional information about you may be shared with the primary seller when you use the Services to contact them or perform a transaction with them. For example, the Artist may be able to obtain or receive information about your location, interests and other information, as described by us in connection with these features of the Services, or as otherwise indicated in your profile and account settings. We may provide privacy settings to control if and how certain information about you is shared with others in these contexts, and you should review your profile and account settings regularly to be informed of your current choices.
We may aggregate or make anonymous any Personal Information about you and/or other Users so that such information no longer contains any Personal Information. We may use and disclose any aggregated, anonymous, or other non-personally identifying information for any purposes, including but not limited to marketing, research and development, and to inform others about how the Services are generally accessed and used.
Every GAG account is protected by a password to help maintain privacy and security on the Services. We urge you to use a strong password containing unique numbers, letters and special characters, and to protect the confidentiality of your password at all times. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized access to or use of your account or password, you agree to immediately notify us and change your password. Please note that while we seek to protect your information, due to the possibility of hardware or software failure, unauthorized entry or use and other factors, we cannot guarantee the security of any information, whether online or offline. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. Please also note that any information you provide to us via email is unencrypted.
Legal and Other Purposes
Contacting Goshen Art Gallery